Monday, June 26, 2017

Lyla's Room!

We did it!!  We finally finished the rooms and it feels so good!  A lot of blood, sweat and tears went into these babies, and I'm pretty sure I'm never painting anything ever, ever again, so I sure hope they like them forever!  ;)

It really was fun putting together each room that represents each of their little personalities.  Both girls were so excited about the process and getting to pick some of the details themselves.  Lyla nailed it with her wallpaper choice, and the pink walls are her dream come true.  She loves her room every bit as much as I hoped she would, making all those weeks of work totally worth it!

Here are some photos!

- K













This shelf is a personal favorite - Those Betsy-Tacy books were mine when I was little, with "Kassi Rose Kennedy" written in cute bubbly little kid writing on the box.  And that doll was something my mom made while pregnant with me.


No comments:

Post a Comment