Monday, August 31, 2015

Sissypants

The other night we were getting the girls ready for bed and Ryan held up a little nightgown and goes "what IS this??"  It was my nightgown from when I was little - my mom had a matching one!  My sisters, Sav and Jo, also wore it and my mom passed it down when I had L.  I never remembered to get it out when Lyla was little, and I really didn't have any idea what size it was.  Luckily Ryan slipped it right on little Everly and it fit like a glove.

It's so funny, I have this image burned in my mind of Jo and her fuzzy blonde hair in this very nightgown.  It's hard to believe I have my very own little fuzzhead wearing that same nightgown.  Everything about these pictures makes me want to go all gushy, but she turns 1 1/2 next week so I'll save it all up for that.

You're a precious one my little sissypants.

- K








No comments:

Post a Comment