Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Snaggletooth Monster

My poor little Evie has the most unfortunate teething pattern of all time, and I think it is absolutely hilarious.  Well, not the misery part, that's not funny for anyone.  But where those teeth choose to come in is quite funny. 

With Lyla everything was very patterned and logical - two middle teeth on the bottom, then two middle teeth on top, then the two directly next to those on top, then on bottom, and so on, and so forth.  Evie started out that way - two middle bottom teeth first.  And then it quickly went downhill from there.

When she started teething again I kept looking at the gums on top, but out of nowhere the third tooth came in next to her 2 on the bottom.  When she started teething AGAIN I expected it to be the fourth tooth on the bottom, and then I found a tooth poking out on the top, and not even in the center.  I mean, talk about a snaggletooth.  I also found out at that point that she was getting 2 more on top, which have since come in. 

So now she has three on top and three on the bottom, but she's still missing one of the top middle teeth.  I predict all sorts of braces and headgear in her future.  ;)

I've spent a lot of time trying to get good pics of that elusive snaggletooth, it's a lot harder than you'd think.  Here are some of my attempts and eventually a few of that little tooth in all it's glory.  :)

- K









No comments:

Post a Comment