Friday, January 30, 2015

Christmas Photo Sesh

For Lyla's first Christmas we were lucky enough to have Auntie Jo around to take some cute Christmasy photos of L.  This year it was up to me, and I'm an amateur at best.  The day we were putting our Christmas decorations away I made up a little photo booth with high hopes for getting a couple of cute pictures of our baby Evie Sis for her first Christmas. 

It went even more terribly than I anticipated which led to my own meltdown and timeout.  There are two things that will send me straight through the roof - 1) not cooperating for photos and 2) not nursing / messing with my milk supply.  I'm telling you, it makes my blood boil just thinking about either of those things.  Also, E is the queen of finicky nursing and L is the absolute worst with the camera.  I have more meltdowns than I'd like to admit.

Anyways, I'm glad I gave it a second chance because I got some really cute ones!  I was so excited and my blood pressure finally returned to a normal range.  My poor family.

I used picmonkey.com, a free photo editing website for the editing - I highly recommend it!

- K






 


No comments:

Post a Comment