Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Thanksgiving

Well, that was quite the blogging hiatus.  I feel like I have a lot to catch up on, but I kind of can't remember the month of November, it was such a blur. 

I'll start with Thanksgiving since it was less than a week ago and the black hole in my brain hasn't quite swallowed those memories yet.  We started out early with Lyla helping me make pumpkin cinnamon rolls.  She was so cute, helping me pour the ingredients into the mixer and clambering up on every counter to dig through the cupboards, helping me find the right spices. 

Our neighbors joined us, which was great, especially since this was the first holiday we didn't have family in town for.  Somehow a holiday just isn't a holiday without a crowd.  The day was really nice and low key, and I think Evie's first Thanksgiving was definitely a success.

Thankfully my work got wrapped up for the quarter before Thanksgiving, so I really got to enjoy my babies for a few days while Ryan finished up his month.  We pretty much didn't leave the house, but we did play our little arses off.  Those girls are fun.

Here's a bunch of photos from the weekend.  Hope you all had a great holiday weekend too!

- K

Trying to get a good family picture is not easy these days.  ;)
















No comments:

Post a Comment