Friday, August 29, 2014

Little Birdies

 
Last night I had to leave on my first business trip in over a year, and first ever trip away from Evie.  Luckily, I happened to get the newborn pics my sister took right before leaving, so I've had lots of sweetness to stare at in any down time I had.  And doubley luckily, everything for work got completed tonight so I got the go-ahead to go back home tomorrow instead of Monday.

It's nice to get these couple of nights of peace and quiet, and I think it's good to get the chance to miss my babies and husband every once in a while, but it feels a little too quiet sitting in my hotel room all alone.  All I can think about is putting my girls to bed, and singing our latest favorite song, 5 Little Birdies, to them both before laying them down for the night.  I miss my family like crazy and can't wait to shower them with smooches tomorrow.

Goodnight my little birdies.  xoxo

- K

No comments:

Post a Comment