Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Matchy - Matchy







My grandma got these adorable matching dresses for our girls.  They didn't get to wear them on the 4th of July because they were both so sick, but we got them all dolled up this weekend and oh my gosh, they looked too cute.

Two thoughts from these pictures:

1) When I asked Lyla to pick a book to read to her sis, she chose one of her half dozen bibles she has laying around.  She loves reading her bibles, and has always been particularly crazy about the nativity scene.  It's so cute to see her little wheels spinning when we talk about Jesus being in Heaven with his daddy, God.  She talks about how much He loves her, and on this day told me that He loves her guys sooooo much.  (Her guys are what we call her hundreds of blankies and stuffed animals that she loves sooooo much). 

Her faith reminds me of that bible verse in Matthew where Jesus says "Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of Heaven."  Her willingness to believe and simple view of His love is just so precious to me.

2) Just look at the way that Evie sis is looking at Lyla in the second picture.  That is how she gazes at Lyla all day every day and it melts my heart.  She is already so obsessed with her big sis, and I love everything about it.

- K

No comments:

Post a Comment