Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Sunday

Sunday was a pretty perfect day.  Lyla and I let dad sleep in for Father's Day, made a big breakfast and went to church.  It was a beautiful, sunny day so we walked to the park after church.  I had to take a picture of the sky because I was beginning to think blue skies no longer existed.
 
L is really getting the hang of the playground, running and squealing and trying to throw herself off of the highest parts.  Never a dull moment with that girl.  She definitely plays hard...and then sleeps hard.  One of the best parts of my day is going in her room after a nap where she greets me with a big smile, a "mama!" and a sweaty, crazy head of curls.
 
After all that we went over to Joan's house to play in the lake and feed some baby ducks.  I think Lyla might think "Father's Day" is actually "Lyla's Day."  ;)
 
- K


 


No comments:

Post a Comment