Friday, January 4, 2013

Pajama Party


I've recently made two of probably the dumbest decisions I've ever made.  The first was accepting a vodka soaked gummy bear from a complete stranger in line for the bathroom at Lambeau Field.  Happily it was not laced with anything, and so there were no negative effects.

The second was yesterday when we went to the neighborhood all-you-can-eat sushi place for lunch with Ryan's family before they left for the airport.  When the sushi came out I stated "this is definitely not their A game", but instead of listening to my instincts, we continued to eat every last piece.  I mean, who wants to pay the extra 10% for not finishing??

Unhappily, this one did have negative effects.  I won't go into the gruesome details, but let's just say that both Lyla and I got food poisoning (even though all she had was an avocado roll and ice cream), and the pajamas pictured are our third set of the day due to poor little L's inability to keep anything down.

Oh, and she also got her sixth tooth today.  Fun times.

- K

I, on the other hand, crushed tons of Sushi with no ill effects.  Well no ill effects except for a broken heart.  When I found Lyla asleep in puke in the middle of the night, I woke her up and carried her to the bathroom for a bath.  When I looked up from turning on the bath she leaned in, with puke all over her hair, and gave her daddy a big kiss.  It was a gesture I will literally remember on my death bed.  Love my little pukies.

- R

No comments:

Post a Comment