Monday, December 10, 2012

Insta Weekend







It seems like in the last few weeks our little squishy baby blob has suddenly turned into a full fledged little kid.  She went from kinda sorta clapping to being our own personal little cheerleader, waving and clapping at every little thing.  And kissing on command!   And probably my favorite - pointing at pictures of me and saying "mama".  Can you hear my heart melting? 

Oh, and she also popped out two more teeth and has started standing on her own.  Mostly on accident, but as soon as she figures out she can do it, she's gonna be walking for sure.

She's also going through what I assume is a huge growth spurt.  That or practicing to become the youngest professional eater of all time.  I'm serious.  Let me give you the run down of what she ate at one dinner this weekend: two toddler ravioli meals, one jar of pureed baby food, a baggie full of cheetos, bread, and my dinner.  I don't know how she did it, but I'm not even mad.  I'm just impressed.  ;)

- K

No comments:

Post a Comment