Monday, October 1, 2012

Girl's Weekend




This weekend was kinda tough.  Ryan had to work all weekend since it was the end of the month, so it was just L and I all day everyday.  I'm used to having her to myself most of the time, but I realized how much I really look forward to the weekends - not only to spend time with my husband, but to also have a little relief from diaper duty.  But instead of focusing on the frustrating times (um, how exactly am I supposed to keep our house clean?  AND shower? AND workout? AND take care of a baby?? Almost 8 months later, and I'm still at a loss.) let's go over the weekend highlights.  :)

1) GO BRONCOS!  Lyla made sure to wear her new Broncos tutu, and it seemed to do the trick.  Rest assured she'll be wearing it every weekend.
2) Chasing kitties.  That girl LOVES her kitties.  Every time she sees or hears them she starts screaming...which of course the cats can't get enough of.  ;)
3) Swinging.  We have this great swingset in our backyard, and she just loves it.  She smiles and screams the whole time.  I'm hoping her sound of joy develops into something else soon...I'm pretty sure our neighbors are getting suspicious.
4) Shopping.  So much harder with a little one, but still my favorite hobby of all time.
5) Yoga.  Well, mom did yoga.  Baby went to daycare, which she happens to love.  I'm sure some screaming was involved. 

Happy Monday!

- K

No comments:

Post a Comment