Thursday, September 27, 2012

Busy Baby






People aren't joking when they say these little things grow fast.  Within a matter of weeks our tiny girl went from kinda sorta sitting up on her own to a constant roly poly, to a scoot-across-the-roomer, to a pro crawler and stair climber, to a stand-on-anythinger.  I literally can't take my eyes off her- as soon as she's set down she's flying across the room to anything she can stand on.  And then (if I haven't sped over to her already) falling and hitting her head.  It is EXHAUSTING.  But, I seriously love that baby.  It is so so fun to watch her grow and learn.  I love that girl more than life and to see the joy she gets out of climbing a set of stairs (usually towards a cat) makes my heart happy.  Just look at that smile and those cheeks!   Did I already mention I love her?

P.S. Congrats to our friends Heather and Will that had their first baby today!  Their little boy is the cutest...we CAN'T WAIT to meet him!!

-K

No comments:

Post a Comment